WooCommerce is a customizable, open-source platform to build exactly the eCommerce website you want.
Factors to Consider
- Do you need a flexible and highly customizable eCommerce solution?
- Does your online store require to work seamlessly with the existing WordPress website?
- Are you looking for complete control over your data with an open-source technology platform?
You need a flexible, highly customizable eCommerce solution that seamlessly integrates with your Blog and WordPress website content. In this case, WooCommerce™ platform could be the best fit for your custom-built online shop.
Seamles integration content and ecommerce provides crucial marketing advantages.
WooCommerce currently supports 67 languages and their variations.
Advanced features with a broad selection of WordPress themes and plugins make it a cost-effective solution.
Woocommerce is an open-source platform, and it supports limitless design and functional customizations.
WordPress is an SEO-friendly CMS platform that automatically makes WooCommerce a search engine-friendly eCommerce platform.
The WooCommerce platform supports catalog sizes from a few to thousands of items and a variety of product types.
How Can Eradium Help?
Our team includes eCommerce Strategists, Designers, and Developers with extensive experience building advanced eCommerce solutions with WordPress and WooCommerce.
Plan your store functionality:
- Product catalog – plan and organize all items, categories, subcategories, groups, and bundles.
- Promotion management – types of promotion campaigns, product discounts and sales.
- Inventory management rules and data integration specifications.
- Tax rules for the target markets.
- Payment methods.
- Loyalty programs and rewards.
- Gift registry and wish list.
- Order fulfillment, shipping, return and refund processes.
- Customer services process.
- Custom reports.
Design superior customer user experience.
- Overall site look and feel – style guidelines.
- Site navigation and product catalog search.
- Category pages.
- Product details page, including product attributes, images, and product review.
- Design and content of non-product pages.
- Shopping cart and checkout.
Setup, configuration and customization of your online store.
- Customize the page templates, layouts, and styles.
- Set up the product attributes and categories.
- Configure tax rules, shipping, and payment methods.
- Customize the transactional emails.
Integration is a cornerstone for omnichannel retail.
- LightSpeed POS Integration to sync your inventory and add products to both systems.
- Setup Integration with email marketing system – MailChimp.
- Social Media Integration.
- CRM and marketing automation integration.
- Custom data integration with online marketplaces and other third-party systems.
Testing and QA
Ensure that your online store is ready to go live.
- Functional testing and bug fixes.
- Regression testing.
- Final user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Post-launch smoke testing of all online store components and processes.
Promote and market your site.
- A successful eCommerce operation relies on well-coordinated cross-channel marketing efforts.
- Eradium applies advanced analytics and Big Data technologies to optimize ROI across search, display, mobile, email, and social media marketing channels.
Operate and Maintain
Ensure your site performance and security.
- We work with our hosting and security management partners to monitor, optimize, tune performance, and support the stable operations of your online store.
- Our eCommerce support experts ensure that any issues that create negative customer experience are investigated and resolved promptly.
- We maintain and proactively update the site software components to keep the site secure.