Shopify gives independent brands the tools to sell online, in person, and everywhere in between.
Factors to Consider
- What are your budget, scalability and customization requirements?
- What are your sales and advertising channel compatibility requirements?
- What is your product inventory complexity requirements?
Whether it’s an online store designed for mobile, or a point of sale that syncs with retail, Shopify is where businesses start, scale, and never outgrow.
Fully customizable website, online store, and blog.
Integrate with sales channels like Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, and more.
Shopify platform is a cost-effective solution for startups to high-growth businesses.
Access 24/7 award-winning customer support
Unlimited bandwidth, product inventory, and customer data
256-bit SSL certificates, Level-1 PCI compliance, and 99.99% uptime
|Small to medium stores. Shopify for getting up and running quickly.
|Easy to manage small up to medium size product catalog (25 – 300) that does not need multiple levels of categories.
|Limited unless you upgrade to Shopify Plus .
|No,Simple store management
|Integration and POS
|You may use a common platform for physical and online stores with Shopify POS.
|Open data architecture
|Merchants may export customers, orders and producs or use API data replication.
|Can scale from small to medium or even enterprise sales operations.
|Supports large complex catalogs of products with multiple levels of a category hierarchy.
|Strong B2B features.
|Multilingual and multi-currency support.
|Build-in support for omnichannel commerce.
|To sell on multiple frontends, including WordPress website.
|Strong API for integration with many systems.
|Open data architecture
|Merchants can export and take when moving to another platform.
How Can Eradium Help?
We do understand ecommerce and are passionate about creating effective and innovative commerce solutions utilizing the Shopify platform for retail stores of the 21st century.
Discovery Phase – Commerce Requirements
We assess your digital commerce needs. Depending on your requirements, your assessment may cover all or some of the critical commerce areas:
- Shopify storefront functionality customization.
- Inventory management.
- Migration from another store.
- Order fulfillment.
- Marketing automation.
- Integration with POS/ERP or warehouse management systems.
Customer User Experience Design
- Defining product catalog structure, including product attributes, categories and tags.
- Selecting additional apps for special pricing and promotion management.
- You are choosing a commercial Shopify theme that matches your functional requirements and your brand’s style or building a new custom theme.
- Design and content of non-product pages.
In-store personnel experience and process design
- We define additional applications that you need for merchandising, order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing.
- Define all apps and services that are required to meet your business requirements.
Shopify baseline platform setup and configuration
- Configuration of the store catalog
- Shipping methods
- Payment methods
- Transactional email configuration (new order, invoice, shipping, account activation and others).
- Data Import
- The store customization may include theme template customization and developing additional private apps to meet business requirements.
- Backend internal systems integration with in-store POS or ERP systems.
- Setup Integration with MailChimp or Omnisend marketing automation.
- Data integration with Google Merchant Center, online marketplaces such as Amazon and other third-party systems.
Testing and QA
- Functional testing of all store components and integration points.
User Acceptance Testing
- We work with your personnel to complete user acceptance testing and ensure that all online store components are ready to go live.
Post Launch Tuning, Support and Marketing
- Our Shopify marketing services will help you understand your web analytics, optimize SEO, set up and execute online marketing campaigns, and ecommerce email marketing to attract shoppers and boost your sales.