The success of modern retail relies on an understanding of how people want to shop and how retail customers use technology to interact with brands and retailers. Omnichannel integration removes divide between brick and mortar stores and virtual environments. Enhancing in-store customer experience with integrated omnichannel strategy provides customers with a delightful shopper experience no matter where they are.
How Can Eradium Help?
Eradium developed an integration framework to improve your omnichannel customer-focused strategy. We start with creating an integration road map to define projects priorities and expected ROI. The road map discovery phase includes the following activities:
- Exploring how your customers use digital media online and in-store
- Analyzing customer purchase journey and cross-media flow
- Investigating how location-based mobile technology may help drive in-store traffic and conversion
- Developing social media integration strategy
- Defining an optimal architecture for ecommerce and business systems integration.