You have invested substantially in developing your ecommerce store. The ecommerce store was thoroughly tested and looks perfectly fine in all tested browsers and user scenarios. Does this mean that 100% of customers will continue to receive the same perfect user experience without constant monitoring, maintenance or support?
Factors to Consider
All browsers are regularly updated.
Your eCommerce store is viewed through browsers. Browsers are regularly updated, some automatically, which could hinder functionality and stop proper operations of your online business.
Communication with third-party services.
Any communication interruption with third-party services may disrupt your store’s regular operations. So maintaining a proactive approach prevents downtime and loss of sales.
Ecommerce sites will always be a hot target for cyberattacks. The best way to stay ahead is to be aware of ecommerce security best practices and the types of attacks to keep their website software up to date.
Is your hosting company responsible for your site uptime?
When you read 99.9% uptime, pay attention that it refers to the server uptime, not the store application uptime. Because of that, an online store needs eCommerce application experts to ensure that it is always ready to serve customers and accept orders.
How Can Eradium Help?
The objective of preventive maintenance is to increase the reliability of your online store platform and prevent problems in the future.
- Proactive analytics can detect hidden issues before they become service-affecting problems and prevent a negative impact on customer experience.
Updates and upgrades
- Updating software libraries extensions and applications with the latest maintenance and security releases to address discovered bugs and mitigate security threats.
Diagnostic and resolution of issues reported by users or discovered during system log analysis
The purpose of adaptive maintenance is to keep your store software usable in changing online environment. This may include changes to the front-end styles and the back-end software.
Perfective maintenance provides the following benefits to your retail operations:
- Enhancing user experience.
- Launching of new marketing initiatives
- Increasing productivity of your store admin personnel.
Emergency Incident Management
We work in close coordination with our hosting provider partners to make sure that any interruption in service is resolved as soon as possible.
Store Management eCommerce Support
- Technical assistance to your customer service
- Data analytics, predictive modeling, and ad hoc report development.