We put your customers’ experience first.
We’ll deliver a seamless solution unified across every interaction—from when a customer hears about your store to when the package lands on their doorstep or in their shopping cart.
Digital commerce has a lot of moving parts.
Our experience and process help simplify complexity and keep the project moving. It combines analysis & design, usability & function, longevity, innovation and passion.
We are commerce technology specialists.
We’ve architected and built many commerce projects and campaigns that are the hub of multichannel efforts from the simple to the immensely complex. We support what we develop so we get it right the first time.
We’re all about results. Everything we do is focused on driving quantifiable results for your business. We measure, test, optimize and then do it all over again.
3-Dimensions of eCommerce Design
Features and functionality that create an ideal shopping experience
- Mobile-friendly responsive web design
- Site search
- Product inventory management rules
- Product page features
- Cross-sell and related products
- Pricing, discounts and promotions
- Checkout process steps and payment options
- Performance and scalability
Retail websites must be easy to navigate and find information
- Site structure and information architecture
- Site navigation
- Product content presentation
- Alternate views feature – multiple views of a single product
- Clear calls to action
- Visual cues
- Website accessibility
- Multilingual support
The emotional connection of a website to the target market
- Colors and Contrast
- Product showcase and visual presentation of merchandise
- Quality of product photos
- Social sharing
- Genuine product reviews
- Make it easy to contact the store
The Importance Of Customer Experience
Statistical evidence shows negative online customer experience causes a decrease in online conversion rates and sales revenue loss.
- Free shipping options
- Responsive design for mobile and tablet shopping
- Flexible shipping options, including in-store pick-up
- Clear information about order delivery time
- Large, high-resolution product images
- Product videos with good production value
- Intelligent product search that returns useful results
- Personalized product recommendations
- Product reviews
- Easy checkout that visually indicates your progress through incremental steps
- Multiple payment options
- Express checkout options for registered customers
- Easy access to customer service personnel
- A merchant who is engaged with their community on popular social media channels
- Slow page loading
- Non-responsive site for mobile and tablet users
- Weak product search capability
- Confusing catalog navigation
- Limited product description
- Low-quality product images
- Confusing checkout process
- Inflexible payment options
- Limited shipping options without in-store pick-up
- Inconsistent In-store and online experiences
- Online security vulnerabilities