14 Apr, 20205 Tips to How to Keep Your Online Store Safe and Up-to-date during the Coronavirus Pandemic
It is important to communicate to your customers that you are open and any changes that your company is implementing during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Update all necessary online store software
Since the start of a pandemic, the number of cyberattacks drastically increased and will continue to increase as people are locked inside. Make sure your site is up-to-date to all updates including third-party apps, plugins, and extensions
- Update Delivery Information
If there are any changes, make sure to reflect it through the site. If you might experience delays in shipping times that needs to be clearly visible through the site.
- Update sanitization Information
Mentioned any measures your company is making to keep compliant to the government guidelines.
- Update Working Hours Information
If there are any changes to the regular working hours, make sure to reflect it through the site.
- Update contact information
If there are any changes, make sure to reflect it through the site. If there are additional or new contact phone numbers or emails that are currently being used.
- Resources for Businesses and Employers, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/businesses-employers.html
- Resources for Businesses and Employers, https://www.cisa.gov/coronavirus