You need a flexible, highly customizable eCommerce solution that seamlessly integrates with your Blog and WordPress website content.
In this case, WooCommerce™ platform could be the best fit for your custom-built online shop.
WooCommerce Platform for WordPress
- WooCommerce is an open source eCommerce platform for WordPress CMS (Content Management System). It is designed for online merchants using WordPress. It offers complete control over your store design and data.
WooCommerce Storefront Design
- To create an attractive storefront, you may select one of existing WordPress themes that support WooCommerce platform or partner with an e-commerce agency to develop an entirely custom theme with unique design and functionality.
WooCommerce Mobile Store and Responsive Web Design
- To create a modern mobile friendly store you may use a combination of WooCommerce plugin with a Responsive Web Design WordPress theme. Shoppers may access your store from laptop/desktop computer, tablet or mobile phone.
WooCommerce Content Marketing and SEO
- Having your corporate site, your blog and the store all in one system will give your major advantage in creating SEO friendly business. Your blog becomes an essential element of your content marketing strategy. There are multiple WordPress plugins and other tools to automate SEO on your website.
How Can Eradium Help?
Our team includes experienced eCommerce Strategy Architects, User Experience Designers and Developers with extensive experience in building advanced eCommerce solutions with WordPress and WooCommerce.
We have proven process and tools that help deliver a successful Online Store implementation
We apply the security by design principles in the technical design and online store operations.
We partner with the one of the best WordPress Hosting provider SiteGround and web security company Sucuri.net to provide reliable and secure hosting for your WooCommerce™ store.
We help you drive online traffic and increase conversions to sales by applying Eradium’s Big Data principles designed for small businesses.
7 Steps to Launch a Successful eCommerce Store with WordPress and WooCommerce™
Plan your store functionality
- Product catalog – plan and organize all items, categories, subcategories, groups, and bundles.
- Promotion management – types of promotion campaigns, product discounts and sales.
- Inventory management rules and data integration specifications.
- Tax rules for the target markets.
- Payment methods.
- Loyalty programs and rewards.
- Gift registry and wish list.
- Order fulfillment, shipping, return and refund processes.
- Customer services process.
- Custom reports.
Design superior customer user experience.
- Overall site look and feel – style guidelines.
- Site navigation and product catalog search.
- Category pages.
- Product details page including product attributes, images, product review.
- Design and content of non-product pages.
- Shopping cart and checkout.
Setup, configuration and customization of your online store.
- Customize the page templates, layouts and styles.
- Setup the product attributes and categories.
- Configure tax rules, shipping and payment methods.
- Customize the transactional emails (new order, invoice, shipping, account activation and others).
Integration is a cornerstone for omni-channel retail.
- LightSpeed POS Integration to sync your inventory, and add products to both systems.
- Setup Integration with email marketing system – MailChimp.
- Social Media Integration.
- CRM and marketing automation integration.
- Custom data integration with online marketplaces and other third party systems.
We make sure that all online store components are ready to go live.
- This step includes Functional testing and bug fixes, regression testing and final user acceptance testing (UAT).
Promote and market your site.
- A successful eCommerce operation rely on well coordinated cross-channel marketing efforts.
- Eradium applies advanced analytics and Big Data technologies to optimize ROI across search, display, mobile, email and social media marketing channels.
Operate and Maintain
Ensure your site performance and security.
- We work with our hosting and security management partners to monitor, optimize, tune performance, and support stable operations of your online store.
- Our eCommerce support experts make sure that any issues that create negative customer experience are investigated and resolved promptly.
- We maintain and proactively update the site software components to keep the site secure.